| People are asking me on how I promote my Usana Business (Health & Wellness Industry) as well as my Pure Leverage (Complete Business Marketing Tool Suite). Technically, I promote my business on both offline and online channels. If you intend to make money online you need to try several channels and one channel that I loved and I frequently used is the FREE CLASSIFIED ADS. If you do not have any budget yet for advertising you can start by using FREE Classified Ads for you to reach Thousands of Prospects Everyday! Doing an onlie classified advertising has been proven to be effective method in generating targeted traffics online just make sure that you will be consistently posting your ads in several online Classified ads services daily. WHAT IS CLASSIFIED ADS? Definition from Wikipedia Classified advertising is a form of advertising which is particularly common in newspapers, online and other periodicals which may be sold or distributed free of charge. The advertisements are grouped into categories or classes such as "for sale—telephones", "wanted—kitchen appliances", business opportunities and "services—plumbing", hence the term "classified". Craigslist is a great place to put as much free ads as you would like. I suggest that you must consider this place to start with by doing your free classified ads because this is the God Father of them all, but be careful in posting with Craigslist. If the ads look too similar, Craigslist may put a temporary suspension on your account. WATCH THIS VIDEO ON HOW YOU CAN CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH CRAIGSLIST: * You have the option to place a listing ad or a banner ad, this will be up to you. But, I highly recommend that you add a picture to your ad, you can attract more customers as well. It’s really important that the picture be relevant to your ad. * Post into a more populous area, the better response you get. * The key to success with FREE ADVERTISING is the QUANTITY the more you have several exposures the big chances that you will get results. * Free ads are effective but this will also take time that is why it's FREE, but if you want a faster result go for the PAID ADVERTISING * Creating Your “CALL TO ACTION” is very important in creating your ad. You must also have a strong call to Action for people to have a good reason to click your Ad banner or Ad listing Here are some FREE CLASSIFIED ADS NETWORK that you can use: If you are ready to start earning the money you deserve JOIN ME with my Health & Wealth Opportunity Team and I would love to show you how I implement these skills. FIND OUT MY TRAINING PLATFORM HERE: |
A unique community destination that can provide you some tutorials on how to MAKE MONEY ONLINE!
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Use FREE Classified Ads to promote your Business
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment